IAC Board

Transfer student

jelenat

Hi,

First of all, happy holidays! :closedeyes:

My name is Jelena Tepic, I live in Temerin and I study at the Faculty of Economics in Novi Sad. I am on my 3rd year, and I would like to transfer to Metropolitan State University in Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota, as a transfer international undergraduate student. I spent a year in Minnesota, living with an American family, as a part of an Au Pair program, and the family is wiling to have me stay at their house, and they would cover all my living and educational expenses.

I have contacted the college, and they told me what to do. I have my transcripts translated and prepared to be sent to the institution that does the evaluation. I still have some questions about the process, so I wanted to ask you if there is any student that already went through this transfer process, so I can contact him/her? I red all topics about transfering at this forum, and the information I found were very helpful.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jelena

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

First of all, happy holidays! B)

My name is Jelena Tepic, I live in Temerin and I study at the Faculty of Economics in Novi Sad. I am on my 3rd year, and I would like to transfer to Metropolitan State University in Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota, as a transfer international undergraduate student. I spent a year in Minnesota, living with an American family, as a part of an Au Pair program, and the family is wiling to have me stay at their house, and they would cover all my living and educational expenses.

I have contacted the college, and they told me what to do. I have my transcripts translated and prepared to be sent to the institution that does the evaluation. I still have some questions about the process, so I wanted to ask you if there is any student that already went through this transfer process, so I can contact him/her? I red all topics about transfering at this forum, and the information I found were very helpful.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jelena

Sorry for the late response on this one. It has been pretty hectic around here, with all those who needed assistance with their applications.

At this point, we don't have many transfer students to assist you with this one. You're on the right path and nobody else can help you that much since transfer procedure can be pretty unique experience. We will try to see if we can contact someone to share experience with you.

Once you get results of your transfer procedure, contact us if you have any questions or you just want to express your happiness B)