IAC Board

Three Questions

Dear Elizabeth,

1. Today I got notified that admission office has all of my application materials except the proof of English proficiency. On February 27th I successfully ordered additional score report on ETS website and addressed it to SCAD (For any department not listed). Here is a proof:

addiional_resouts.png

I think there was a problem with the payment since I wasn't charged. Or maybe "department not listed" thing is the issue.

Should I contact ETS to see what's going on? Or perhaps, send them my personal copy of the report?

And what about Internet delivery of reports, how that thing works?

2. Also, they say that the official English translation of the transcript does not make the type of degree/diploma I have earned clear and that I should indicate which type of diploma I earned and how many years the course of study was. My course was six semesters (180 ESTS) and it is (or it should be) equivalent to bachelor of engineering. Is that what they are asking me?

3. I need to write a 50 words essay for my scholarship application asap.

Thank you

Dear Rodic,

Well I am not going to answer this because we got to talk in person since your post and these questions were answered, so you do not have to worry about this anymore, but I did not want leave a question out - especially three questions - out there as if I did not respond.

However, I will say that when schools do not have score reports and you have notification from the testing organization that they have been sent, all you have to do is forward that mail to the school. Generally the schools will then contact the testing organization and you do not have to worry about that.

Elz

Dear Elizabeth,

1. Today I got notified that admission office has all of my application materials except the proof of English proficiency. On February 27th I successfully ordered additional score report on ETS website and addressed it to SCAD (For any department not listed). Here is a proof:

addiional_resouts.png

I think there was a problem with the payment since I wasn't charged. Or maybe "department not listed" thing is the issue.

Should I contact ETS to see what's going on? Or perhaps, send them my personal copy of the report?

And what about Internet delivery of reports, how that thing works?

2. Also, they say that the official English translation of the transcript does not make the type of degree/diploma I have earned clear and that I should indicate which type of diploma I earned and how many years the course of study was. My course was six semesters (180 ESTS) and it is (or it should be) equivalent to bachelor of engineering. Is that what they are asking me?

3. I need to write a 50 words essay for my scholarship application asap.

Thank you