IAC Board

master of communication design

ivanav13

Hi, my name is Ivana, from Novi Sad. I graduated from an American University, Southeastern Louisiana University with a degree Bachelor of Art, Visual Art With Concentration in Digital Design, and a minor in Italian Language. It is a 4 year program, that I finished in 3 years, due to the placement tests, testing out of courses, and getting the permission from the dean to have more then the allowed 19 credit hours a semester (I usualy had 21 credit hours...). My gpa was 4.0. I made President's list every semester, Dean's lists (naturally, since that is a result of a good gpa). I won a few awards at school art exhibitons for my paintings and designs. I won a medal of merit for being the best graduating student at my department... I was recently accepted to Pratt Institute in New York, for the program called Master in Communication Design. This is one of the best design programs in the States. However so far I have had trouble finding scholarships, fellowships, grants and other funds to pay for this school. It is very expensive, and I would really appreciate any help I can get in finding a way to fund the program. Everyone has told me that it is an opportunity that I cannot, and should not miss for anything. Thanks for all help in advance!!