IAC Board

score report

aalex

Da li je neophodno da navedemo institucije kojima saljemo rezultate pre polaganja testa ili to mozemo da ucinimo i nakon polaganja kada su nam poznati rezultati?

Nije neophodno, ali na to imate pravo prijavljivanjem za ispit. Nakon ispita ta usluga vi?e nije besplatna, tj. ne ulazi u cenu polaganja, i morate da je dodatno platite.

• 1 month later...

I made a careless mistake while I registered for the TOEFL and entered my father's name as my middle name, so my score report has my family name, my first name and than my father?s name as my middle name. The moment I spotted it I changed my personal data on my TOEFL profile, but apparently it was to late. Do I have any options left, would they except my score report as it is?Is there any chance of writing to ETS, explaining them the situation and correcting the error?I found somewhere on the site that they are unwilling to do that?so please help, I am hoping I will not have to retake the test?

I made a careless mistake while I registered for the TOEFL and entered my father's name as my middle name, so my score report has my family name, my first name and than my father?s name as my middle name. The moment I spotted it I changed my personal data on my TOEFL profile, but apparently it was to late. Do I have any options left, would they except my score report as it is?Is there any chance of writing to ETS, explaining them the situation and correcting the error?I found somewhere on the site that they are unwilling to do that?so please help, I am hoping I will not have to retake the test?

We will try to find the exact explanation of ETS policy on that issue. It is usually the administrator of the exam who needs to fix that problem on the day of the test.

Universities should accept the score report as it is now, but we'll ask advisors just in case. In the meantime, you can contact ETS directly through contact numbers given on their web site.

• 4 weeks later...
Imam problem. Ja sam polagao 5. septembra toefl, al mi rezultati jos nisu stigli. :) Ne znam da li se cesto desava da rezultati kasne. Ima li neko objasnjenje???

Ukoliko ih nema na vasem nalogu na TOEFL sajtu, a nema ni objasnjenja, to samo znaci da postoji problem. U tom slucaju je najbolje pozvati ih telefonom i videti sta se desava.

Koliko nam je poznato, ovakvih kasnjenja nije bilo do sada, mora da postoji neko objasnjenje.