IAC Board

college

sartori

Pozdrav iz misisipija!

Vec sam vam slao e-mail ali mi niste odgovorili, pa mislim da je bolje da vas pitam ovako.

Ja sam trenutno u cetvrtoj godini srednje skole u Americi i posto ste mi vi rekli da pocnem na vreme da trazim stipendiju ja vas sada pitam kada bi bilo najbolje da pocnem i sta da radim?

Pozdrav

Stefan Sartori

Pozdrav iz misisipija!

Vec sam vam slao e-mail ali mi niste odgovorili, pa mislim da je bolje da vas pitam ovako.

Ja sam trenutno u cetvrtoj godini srednje skole u Americi i posto ste mi vi rekli da pocnem na vreme da trazim stipendiju ja vas sada pitam kada bi bilo najbolje da pocnem i sta da radim?

Pozdrav

Stefan Sartori

Postoji razlog za to, ali to ce biti objasnjeno preko e-maila.

Situacija u kojoj se nalazis je specificna, jer si vec isao na pripreme i dosta toga vec znas o procesu prijema na koledze. Ne bi trebalo sad da ulazimo u detalje, da ne zbunjujemo druge koji nisu u toj poziciji. Odgovorice ti neko od savetnika na e-mail sto je pre moguce.

• 3 weeks later...

Stefan,

You need to write in English. You are in the US, you have an advantageous position. I am too busy to have to dig through this in Serbian and try to answer Serbian posts. Posting in English makes it quick and easy for me to answer you. Otherwise, you will have to wait a bit.

One of the first things that you need to do, no matter what, is to go to the library at your high school and find books like we have here in the reference library to get information - that is something that you can do on your own.

Have you taken your exams? Do you need to register for your exams? You need to go the the common application and open an account there and start filling it out. You need to see what sort of papers you are going need your family to track down. You need to select some schools. Visit the high school guidance counselor over there and see what help that person can offer.

Since you are in the US, it should be much easier for you to manage than for the students who are working from over here. Look around you and see who else is preparing for college admission at your school.

If you will post in English, please try to list exactly what steps in the process you need help with and we can explain how to get through those.

Enjoy Mississippi and remember, make a plan. Those who succeed are usually the ones with the plan.

Elz

• 2 weeks later...