IAC Board
  • Announcements

• administrator

Dobrodošli - Welcome!   09/08/2017

Dobrodošli na Forum! Welcome to the Forum!  Pridružite nam se, otvarajte nove i učestvujte u postojećim diskusijama. Za sve probleme u funkcionisanju foruma šaljite nam e-mail na dragan@iacbg.org ili privatnom porukom administratoru.  Join in, open new topics or participate in existing discussions. Report all issues in Forum by e-mail to dragan@iacbg.org or by messaging administrator directly here. 
Sign in to follow this  
khalilfarhanuae

Can anyone recommend is it possible to do online mba through online learning?

Hello every one, I am currently working as a subordinate advertising supervisor and It's the requirement of my firm when I wish to leap to a elderly stage that I will hold at the very least a master’s degree. As a result of job fill I don't have time to keep my masters, one of my associate explained concerning the distance learning program being provided in UAE by many associations. Please give me assistance which should I choose Online University? I 've got this school title while searching on internet. I also have examined the evaluations they're pretty good. I believe range learning is the better option for a functional individual if he wished to complete mba online.