IAC Board

About the IAC Alumni Forum

elz

This forum is for our alumni and other students who are currently studying in the United States.  This is a way to keep students connected across the 50 states and also to help students that are still in Serbia but who want to study outside and want to hear about programs and departments from other students.  In general, we hope that this forum will become a place for students in the U.S. to organize cooperation and a peer to peer mentoring forum.  

For example, by January, IAC will have at least FIVE students in Illinois, several of which will be in the Chicago area.  I mean these students should be having coffee together at least once a month ! ! !  

One of the first steps is to post your bio on the site.  Who you are, where you are, and what you are studying for example.  

Also for those of you who have financial aid packages, it would be great if you could drop us a line via e-mail and let us know the exact amount of your financial aid package because the educational advising centers in Africa have been tracking financial aid packages from universities based on the amount of the award.  We have now started a little friendly competition to see who can get more.  This information is also important to students as they select schools because I see no reason for students here to waste time and energy applying to schools that are unwilling to provide the necessary financial assistance.  

So, please post some bios and get some info set up here.  I will try to add a couple more topics and would encouarge each of you to freely add topics.  Here's to a great alumni network.....

Elz