IAC Board

TFAS

Red

Pozdrav,

primljena sam na letnju skolu International Institute for Political and Economic Studies u organizaciji The Fund for American Studies, prilikom njihove prezentacije pre par meseci su nam objasnili da cemo dobiti stipendije u iznosu od 2990$ (kao sto i jesam ;) ) ali koliko se secam takodje su nam objasnili da cemo ako se prijavimo u ranijem roku moci da apliciramo za dobijanje pomoci za preostalih 600$ od americke ambasade. Interesuje me da li postoji stvarno neka stipendija na ovu temu?

Hvala unapred :)

Pozdrav,

primljena sam na letnju skolu International Institute for Political and Economic Studies u organizaciji The Fund for American Studies, prilikom njihove prezentacije pre par meseci su nam objasnili da cemo dobiti stipendije u iznosu od 2990$ (kao sto i jesam ;) ) ali koliko se secam takodje su nam objasnili da cemo ako se prijavimo u ranijem roku moci da apliciramo za dobijanje pomoci za preostalih 600$ od americke ambasade. Interesuje me da li postoji stvarno neka stipendija na ovu temu?

Hvala unapred :)

Dear Red,

This is not a question...this is a MISSION ! ! ! The US Embassy in Belgrade has many many programs for students. Let me make some phone calls and see if I can hunt this one down. Now is a good time for think about exactly what they told you and for you to send me any clues to help me get started in the hunt.

Best,

Heeey thank you so much for such a quick response! :)

Well the problem is that i cant recall any specific information about this scholarship but i will try to find some contact information of the woman that held the presentation. I hope i will be able to help you in a day or two :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Red,

Just to let you know, I have put in a request to see if we can find out about such a program. So far, we have not heard anything - it will take some time because it could have come out of other departments. Have you heard anything else on this? Could it have been a USAID program? Try to determine who spoke about this at the school and that could really help us track this down.

Elz

Heeey thank you so much for such a quick response! :)

Well the problem is that i cant recall any specific information about this scholarship but i will try to find some contact information of the woman that held the presentation. I hope i will be able to help you in a day or two :)