Jump to content
IAC Board

diploma recognition ( nostrification) for dentistry

Recommended Posts

Is it obligatiory for the process of the dental diploma recognition in the US, to be a US citizen or to have a US Green Card? Or is possible to enroll the process at the recognized US dental school, as a foreign DDS, and later while processing, work on the US status, beacause it is obligatory at the end of the entire process to have one of two US statuses, for the full licensure?

Thanks :lol:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...