IAC Board

Late Registration

IvanaP

Hi!

Due to some personal turbulences I have paused my education. Now, as we have settled, I want to continue my education in USA (last 2 years as I already did 2). I have applied to some universities but all of them were open to considering me just not in this Fall term. Is there any way I can find some universities that still offer places and maybe some scholarships for Fall 07??

Thank you!

Ivana ;)

Dear Ivana,

Here is a link for students that are still looking and running a bit behind. It is a state by state search and a bit labor intensive, but I think that you will find it helpful.

http://www.nacacnet.org/MemberPortal/forst...lityResults.com

This is not the ideal plan as you know. The ideal plan is to get a jump 12 to 18 months before applying, but this is certainly a good back up source for you.

Warm regards,

Elz

Hi!

Due to some personal turbulences I have paused my education. Now, as we have settled, I want to continue my education in USA (last 2 years as I already did 2). I have applied to some universities but all of them were open to considering me just not in this Fall term. Is there any way I can find some universities that still offer places and maybe some scholarships for Fall 07??

Thank you!

Ivana ;)