IAC Board

I need help!

bajancica

Dear IAC,

Registration for October (TOEFL) is open now, BUT the last date listed for Belgrade is September 12. Since İ am in Turkey now, and not too often online as İ would be if İ was at home in Belgrade, İ have been wondering if you will announce dates in Octobar as soon as they open it for Serbia?! İ would hate to miss registration since October is my last chance.

Best regards,

Bojana.

Dear IAC,

Registration for October (TOEFL) is open now, BUT the last date listed for Belgrade is September 12. Since İ am in Turkey now, and not too often online as İ would be if İ was at home in Belgrade, İ have been wondering if you will announce dates in Octobar as soon as they open it for Serbia?! İ would hate to miss registration since October is my last chance.

Best regards,

Bojana.

We announced dates on our forum, but the official announcement in the registration menu on toefl.org is not our job to do. TOEFL registration system is opening those dates when they become available, usually three months before. We suggest you to check their site regularly to apply for October dates.

We announced dates on our forum, but the official announcement in the registration menu on toefl.org is not our job to do. TOEFL registration system is opening those dates when they become available, usually three months before. We suggest you to check their site regularly to apply for October dates.

İ did it. ;) October 6 and your testing centre. İ feel so relieved now. One of this days İ will register for GRE too and the job is done. :) Thank you again. See you when came back in Belgrade.

Dear Bojana,

Great that you were able to register and will be testing with us. Enjoy your time in Turkey and we will see you when you get back.

Elz

İ did it. ;) October 6 and your testing centre. İ feel so relieved now. One of this days İ will register for GRE too and the job is done. :) Thank you again. See you when came back in Belgrade.