IAC Board

SAT I TOEFL help

marianna972

Caos,

Ja sam htela da pitam za nesto neuobicajeno. Polazem TOEFL 23-eg marta i SAT 5-og maja. TOEFL mi nije problem i na svim testovima koje sam vezbala sam imala skoro maksimalan broj bodova. SAT je malo problematican, jer sam svu matematiku zaboravila.

Htela sam da ponudim da ucim nekoga engleski, ako je nekome potrebna pomoc, a za uzvart ako bi neko mogao da mi pomogne oko matematike. Nesto kao on-line tutor.

Javite se ako je neko zainteresovan.

Marijana

Dear Marijana,

I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, perhaps you are not close to the Belgrade area. However, IAC offers SAT preparation courses. To be quite honest, courses and personal statement/admission seminars are the only services for pay that we have to sustain our operations so we encourage students to participate. B) I think that if you visited one of the groups, you would find that there is a great deal of support and also it is a great opportunity to use our reference library.

In addition to the regular weekly courses, every Saturday an SAT practice is given, so that by the time the course is completed, you will have taken 12 practice SAT exams. Furthermore, students who have enrolled in the courses receive a great deal of mentoring and advising throughout the process, so you might want to consider this.

We always allow students to arrange a visit to one of the classes so they can see what it looks like and then decide if they feel that the course will be beneficial to them.

Best,

Elz

Dear Marijana,

I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, perhaps you are not close to the Belgrade area. However, IAC offers SAT preparation courses. To be quite honest, courses and personal statement/admission seminars are the only services for pay that we have to sustain our operations so we encourage students to participate. B) I think that if you visited one of the groups, you would find that there is a great deal of support and also it is a great opportunity to use our reference library.

In addition to the regular weekly courses, every Saturday an SAT practice is given, so that by the time the course is completed, you will have taken 12 practice SAT exams. Furthermore, students who have enrolled in the courses receive a great deal of mentoring and advising throughout the process, so you might want to consider this.

We always allow students to arrange a visit to one of the classes so they can see what it looks like and then decide if they feel that the course will be beneficial to them.

Best,

Elz

Dear Elz,

I heard about your courses. You are doing a great job. But unfortunately I live in Cyprus and by the time I come back to Belgrade it will be too late. I'm taking SAT on 5th May, so if nothing else keep your fingers crossed. I hope everything will be all right and I will be in Florida this summer. I would gladly join your team and help in any possible way.

I've got much useful information here from you guys and I just wanted to thank you for all your help and support.

In the meantime, I still have loads of questions and I still need your help, so you'll see more of me at least for a while.

Thanks,

Marijana

Dear Mirijana,

Have you contacted the advising center in Cyprus? They will most likely have books/and or courses to help you prepare. Here is their information from EducationUSA.state.gov:

CYPRUS FULBRIGHT COMMISSION -NICOSIA

Mailing Address:

CYPRUS FULBRIGHT COMMISSION

2 EGYPT ANENUE

NICOSIA

CYPRUS 1097

Walk Up Address:

Fulbright Commission

2 Egypt Avenue

Nicosia

CYPRUS 1097

tel: (357) 22669757 (EXT. 26)

e-mail: cfc@fulbright.org.cy

or

CYPRUS FULBRIGHT BRANCH OFFICE -

Mailing Address:

c/o Commission for EducationUSA-Cyprus

2 Egypt Avenue

PO Box 24051

CYPRUS Cyprus

Walk Up Address:

5A Server Somuncuoglu St.

Koskluciftlik

Nicosia

CYPRUS -

tel: (357) 22-664295

e-mail: fulbright@superonline.com

You might mention that you have been in touch with the advising center in your home country and that we suggested that you be in contact with them for the duration of your stay in Cyprus.

Hope this helps.

Elz