IAC Board

Milos Popovic

milosp

Pozdrav svima,

Moje ime je Milos Popovic i ove godine sam diplomirao marketing na Univerzitetu u Nevadi, Rino. Uspeo sam da dobijem sportsku stipendiju od tog Univerziteta i cetiri godine sam igrao tenis za njih. Elizabeth mi je mnogo pomogla oko pripremanja za TOEFL i SAT kao i upisivanja na Univerzitet. Ja se verovatno ne bi nikad upisao na Univerzitet u Nevadi da nije bilo nje. Slobodno mi pisite ako imate pitanja vezana za studiranje u Americi.

Hello everyone!

My name is Milos Popovic and this year I graduated with a degree in marketing from the University of Nevada, Reno. I was able to get an athletic scholarship from that University and I was on their tennis team for four years. Elizabeth helped me tremendously to prepare for TOEFL and SAT and also to get into the University. Without her help, I probably wouldn't have enrolled in the University of Nevada. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding studying in the USA.