Born : *********.

Address : **********

11000 Belgrade

Serbia and

Montenegro

E-mail : *****@yahoo.com

Mob . tel. : 06**********

Dear the IAC,

I?m really thankful for all your help. I?m very happy because there is institution like the IAC in Belgrade. I think, all ambitious people who have found the IAC and who really love their profession and need more and perfect education like American, feel the same.

I?m a physiotherapist , I finished high school of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in Belgrade.

I?m a bachelor of medical faculty in Belgrade. I have five exams to finish my studies.

In April of 2006 I?ll have my studies finished. Then, I should do my internship.

It will last one year, but that is not obligatory. During my studies I?ve done four researches, presented at The International medical students? congress in Cairo, International medical students? congress in Berlin, International medical students? congress in Belgrade and European sports sciences conferences. Besides these congresses I?ve attended additional courses in sports medicine, physical therapy and rehabilitation, neurosurgery, gynecology hold by foreign and Serbian professors.

I?m interested in physical therapy, rehabilitation and sports medicine, that?s why I?d like to do postgraduates studies in these areas!!

I have few questions.

How many times per year we can apply for postgraduates studies?

Is there any deadline before December ?

Professor Elisabeth talked to me about the group advising session for medical students.

Do you know when will that be exactly?

When will you know, how can we pass TOEFL test after January?

Thank you!!

Belgrade

Medjunarodni akademski centar Vam ne savetuje da na otvorenom forumu ostavljate licne podatke. Administrator je vase licne podatke obrisao ili zamenio zvezdicama, jer ono sto je nama potrebno je situacija u kojoj se nalazite, a ne identitet.

Informacije koje ste nam poslali trebalo je da nam stignu putem e-maila, ali to i nije sada toliko vazno. Odgovor stize uskoro!