IAC Board

Little problem...

I'm a student athlete(soccer)!This year I plan to go on one of the Missoury's colleges.Every day I'm sending all neccesary documents.And I'm in touch with the person from admission.

A while ago I asked them about the "bank statement" document.I wasn't sure how much money do I need to have on my bank account(still not sure...).So they have send me an unofficial offer"

"......University is pleased to make the following Grant and on campus work award. Tuition, room and board charge for the Academic year is $18,000.

Grant $ 11,800

Work Study $ 2,400

Personal Cost $ 3,800.00

Total $ 18,000.00

You will accrue an additional personal cost for books, insurance, activity fee and communication fee.

Fees: The $120/semester student activity fee qualifies the student for campus publications, University ID, theatre performances, parking, and use of the Fitness Center. Other benefits to the student include free admission to all regular athletic events and most social/club events.

A $180/semester communication fee for all residential students covers local and campus exchanges.

These fees, as well as books, are in addition to the tuition, room and board cost.

Housing assignments are made according to the date of receipt of the $300 housing deposit. The deposit will be held as a refundable room deposit providing you attend one full semester.

Your award will not be official until the International Office receives your notification of acceptance. Therefore, please call or write the University at.................to communicate your decision.

In conjunction, we still need an affidavit or bank statement. "

So right now I'm not sure how much money do I need to have on my bank account,and If you could explain to me from the text above ,what amount of money is my resposibility ??

Regards...

Ono sto je navedeno pod "personal cost" i dodatak koji su naveli (knjige, osiguranje, activity fee i comunication fee) spada pod obavezu studenta. To znaci da ce im biti potrebno pokazati cifru u banci koja bi mogla da pokrije sve te troskove. Bitno je znati da ce isti dokument morati da bude donet i u ambasadu tokom procesa dobijanja studentske vize. Doduse, ambasada se rukovodi formularom I-20 kada trazi dokument o vasim finansijskim obavezama na univerzitetu.