IAC Board

transfer studenti

vu_s2002

Predlazemo da procitate ono sto je ranije napisano na tu temu - trebalo bi da bude od pomoci. Taj tekst se nalazi ovde - http://www.iacbg.org/board/index.php?showt...dpost&p=246 .

Transfer na americke univerzitete je tezak i niko ne moze da vam garantuje da mozete da prosto nastavite studije u SAD. Programi sigurno nisu isti, a i od samog univerziteta zavisi procena da li ste vi ispunili norme koje oni traze.

• 3 years later...

I am in Lebanon currently, and not a high school student.

Over here we have a program which is more advance than high school, and grade 12 students are equivalent to freshman students.

If I want to go to college abroad, am I enrolled as freshman or transfer student?

Can I show the university that my scholastic studies are equivalent to those of the freshman studies?

I am in Lebanon currently, and not a high school student.

Over here we have a program which is more advance than high school, and grade 12 students are equivalent to freshman students.

If I want to go to college abroad, am I enrolled as freshman or transfer student?

Can I show the university that my scholastic studies are equivalent to those of the freshman studies?

You should be considered as the freshman. However, you better go to the nearest EducationUSA center and ask for more details, as such programs may be different from those we have here. Your nearest center is in Lebanon - http://www.educationusa.info/Lebanon.