IAC Board

IAC - part of the Pearson VUE testing system

Medjunarodni akademski centar zvanično je postao deo PEARSON? VUE sistema za testiranje. Pearson? VUE napredni kompjuterski sistem za testiranje administrira ispite za IT sertifikate, poput Cisco Systems?, CompTia, IBM i drugih. Trenutno postoji vi?e od četiri hiljade centara u 151 dr?avi na svetu. U Međunarodnom akademskom centru će biti moguće polagati neke od ovih IT ispita, ali i GMAT, ispit kojeg du?e vreme nije bilo u Beogradu.

GMAT je ispit neophodan za upis postdiplomskih studija menad?menta (MBA). GMAT je sredstvo za predviđanje akademskih mogućnosti na osnovnim predavanjima za postdiplomske programe iz oblasti menad?menta. Test je standardizovan i ima za cilj merenje osnovnih verbalnih i matematičkih ve?tina, kao i analitičkog pisanja. Test se mo?e polagati ?irom sveta vi?e od 50 godina i prolazi kroz neprekidnu evaluaciju, razmatranje i razvoj kako bi se osiguralo da njegovi merni instrumenti budu precizni. Pola?e ga vi?e od 180 hiljada ljudi godi?nje i koristi ga vi?e od 1500 ?kola kao prijemni ispit za svojih 1800 programa.

Organizator testa je GMAC (The Graduate Management Admission Council), američka neprofitna organizacija sastavljena od predstavnika vodećih poslovnih ?kola ?irom sveta. GMAC slu?i interesima institucija za obrazovanje u oblasti menad?menta i studentima kroz ?irok dijapazon proizvoda, usluga i industrijskih inicijativa. Vi?e o instituciji pročitajte na sajtu www.gmac.com.

Vi?e o sistemu Pearson? VUE pročitajte na sajtu www.pearsonvue.com .

Vi?e o ispitu GMAT mo?ete saznati na sajtu www.mba.com.

Međunarodni akademski centar je nepolitičko udru?enje građana koje ima za cilj obezbeđivanje tačnih i nepristrasnih informacija o akreditovanim visoko?kolskim institucijama u SAD. Centar promovi?e razmenu znanja između Srbije i SAD kroz ponudu preciznih, detaljnih, objektivnih i najsve?ijih informacija o obrazovnim mogućnostima u SAD, kao i savetima kvalifikovanih pojedinaca o tome kako najbolje iskoristiti te mogućnosti. Centar je već autorizovani test centar za polaganje TOEFL? iBT. Vi?e o Centru pročitajte na www.iacbg.org.

International Academic Center has recently signed an agreement with Pearson VUE, the electronic testing business of Pearson. The goal of this agreement is to provide Information Technology certification test delivery using the Pearson VUE? advanced computer-based Testing System. This system administers exams for leading IT certification programs such as Cisco Systems?, CompTIA and others through a global network of quality test centers. There are currently 4,000 centers in 151 countries of the world. Some of the IT exams will be delivered in the International Academic Center, but test takers will be also able to take GMAT - exam they couldn't register for in Belgrade for a longer time period.

The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is necessary for MBA studies and is a tool for predicting academic performance in the core courses of a graduate management program. It is a standardized test designed to measure basic verbal, mathematical, and analytical writing skills that have been developed over a long period of time. The GMAT exam has been delivered around the world for more than 50 years, and has undergone many years of continuous evaluation, studies, and development to ensure its accuracy in measuring capabilities. It is taken by more than 180,000 people annually, and used in admissions by more than 1500 schools and 1800 programs.

The Graduate Management Admission Council, or GMAC, is a US-based, not-for-profit organization composed of representatives from leading business schools worldwide. GMAC serves global management education stakeholders including schools and prospective students through a variety of products, services, and industry initiatives. More information on GMAC can be found at www.gmac.com .

Read more about Pearson? VUE at www.pearsonvue.com.

Read more about GMAT at www.mba.com .

The International Academic Center in Belgrade, Serbia, is created as the local not-for-profit organization and is a part of the Education USA network of educational information centers, approved and supported by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. The Center, which provides accurate, unbiased information concerning accredited higher educational opportunities in the United States, serves communities throughout Serbia and Montenegro through the promotion of a full range of US higher education and international exchange opportunities in the United States. Read more about the center at www.iacbg.org .